Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Sunday 2 September 2012

Lace trim blocked hydrangea wedding cake

I now have another cake to share with you for the three wedding fayres that I have coming up.

This cake has used a new technique for trimming it which uses rice paper to make an edible trim for the edge which obviously needs to be very neat on a blocked cake.

My aim has been to produce 4 very different cakes aimed at different price brackets and also varying tastes.  I will also be producing a cupcake tower (free on the day) and other lovely samples.

Just to remind you, the dates for the three wedding fares I will be exhibiting at are:-

Wednesday 5th September 5pm - 9pm    Old Down Manor

Sunday   23rd September  11am - 4pm.   Thornbury Golf Club

Sunday.    7th. September 11am - 4pm.   Chipping Sodbury Town Hall

I hope some of you will be able to come along and meet me!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment