Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Sunday 22 April 2012

Cornflower garden scene cake

I have been really looking forward to doing this cake firstly because it is so pretty, and secondly because I wanted to try hand painting on a cake.

The cake is being collected by a lady named Leanne (we hope , as she is now over a week late past her due date) who has had a couple of cakes from me previously and it is always nice when customers return.

I am not the cheapest person for cakes in my local area, but I like to think that customers who come back to  me do so because they enjoy eating the cake as much as the look of the cake?

I am also very happy to announce that my first course on may 19th is completely  full (actually had to fit 1 extra in), and hopefully word will soon spread and I can share my love of all things cake with a few more of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment