Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 12 November 2011

Pink Party Shoes

My final cake of the week is for a young lady who is celebrating her 21st birthday.  Unfortunately, she recently discovered that she was diabetic and as a compromise the cake has only got fondant  on the top and I have used diabetic jam instead of the usual.  When I had finished levelling the cake my kids all appeared out of nowhere for the scraps and all were in agreement that the cake was 'lush' and that the diabetic jam tasted good and if not better than conventional.

Happy 21st Lydia!



No comments:

Post a Comment