Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Friday 15 June 2012

18th Birthday Cupcakes

I am getting very excited now, my holiday is only 9 days away!!  My little girls have been ticking off their 'sleeps' chart and we are all dreaming of warmer climates.

I have just finished a batch of very pretty cupcakes today for an eighteenth birthday and then after that I have just one more cake.

Today's cupcakes were vanilla flavour but one batch had chocolate buttercream and the other had bubblegum flavoured buttercream.  It is the first time I have used that particular flavouring and I was really impressed with the taste.

I had another job confirm last night for my first weekend back and I also filled another workshop within an hour of advertising it , for the 16th of July.  So it looks like although the economy is in a double dip, in times of uncertainty people turn to cakes for comfort.  Thank goodness for that!!







No comments:

Post a Comment